Hours of Operation
Before School Care: 7:15am – 8:30am
After School Care: 3:10pm – 6:00pm
Vacation and Occasional Care: 7:15am – 6:00pm
Office hours: 9:00am – 2:30pm
Address: Thorndon Park Primary School Bradman Gym – 71 Stradbroke Road, Athelstone SA 5076
Director: Stefania Gava
Contact Number: 0421 618 856
The National Quality Framework (NQF) quality standard is used in OSHC to improve education and care through My Time, Our Place framework for School Age Care. The program is responsive to each child’s needs, interests, and choices and that contributes to their ongoing development.
Through the use of this framework educators assist children to develop:
- a strong sense of their identity
- connections with their world
- a strong sense of wellbeing
- confidence and involvement in their learning
- effective communication skills
- OSHC recreational learning experiences promote supportive environments where children can build independence and apply learning in social settings.
These experiences encourage children to interact with friends, learn life skills, solve problems, practice social skills, try new experiences, feel happy, safe and relaxed.